- This programs has passed.
Triple P – In Person
April 23 @ 7:00 pm - April 24 @ 8:30 am
Mondays: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm in person
Address: KARA – 6717 132 Avenue
Date: April 17 – June 12
*no program on May 22nd
This 8-week Positive Parenting Program is a curriculum based program that walks parents and caregivers through the ins and outs of navigating the early years. Group members will work through 17 principles of parenting, building a tool box to nurture a healthy attachment and manage those tough parenting moments.
Triple P helps you:
– Raise happy, confident kids
– Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
– Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
– Encourages behavior you like
– Take care of yourself as a parent
– Feel confident you’re doing the right thing