- This programs has passed.
Triple P Brunch & Learn Seminar for Professionals
March 3 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
We are delighted to invite you to our “Triple P Brunch and Learn” session.
Triple P is a Positive Parenting Program based on evidence and research that is designed to help parents develop a toolbox of strategies and gain understanding of why their children behave the way they do. Triple P is a court recognized program that is part of the Alberta Family Court and Custody System. Triple P is a free program open to all parents, and childcare is provided.
In this Brunch & Learn session you will have an opportunity to:
- – Learn about what the Triple P program is.
- – Discover how it can be useful for your client base.
- – Understand how KARA Family Resource Centre and the Triple P program can be a resource.
- – Have an opportunity to network with other agencies.
Friday March 3rd, from 9:00am to 11:30am at KARA Family Resource Centre, 6717 132 Avenue, NW, Edmonton, T5C 2A4
We would love for you to join us. Come with your bellies empty and your mind open!
Please confirm your attendance: https://forms.office.com/r/bGmuhrZbEt or call 780-478-5396, you can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org