- This programs has passed.
Triple P Brunch & Learn Seminar for Professionals
March 3, 2023 @ 2:00 am - 4:30 am
We are delighted to invite you to our “Triple P Brunch and Learn” session.
Triple P is a Positive Parenting Program based on evidence and research that is designed to help parents develop a toolbox of strategies and gain understanding of why their children behave the way they do. Triple P is a court recognized program that is part of the Alberta Family Court and Custody System. Triple P is a free program open to all parents, and childcare is provided.
In this Brunch & Learn session you will have an opportunity to:
- – Learn about what the Triple P program is.
- – Discover how it can be useful for your client base.
- – Understand how KARA Family Resource Centre and the Triple P program can be a resource.
- – Have an opportunity to network with other agencies.
Friday March 3rd, from 9:00am to 11:30am at KARA Family Resource Centre, 6717 132 Avenue, NW, Edmonton, T5C 2A4
We would love for you to join us. Come with your bellies empty and your mind open!