- This programs has passed.
April 11 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
** This program requires an intake appointment
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9:30 am-1:00 pm
Address: Participants will join via Zoom
Date: April 11 – June 15
*Program Break May 23 & May 25
Program for the whole family – Morning Snack and Lunch provided
This targeted program is designed to offer additional support to those families who wish to develop child-centered parenting. Whether you have just finished Triple P group, or other positive parenting programs, or are just in need of additional support this program is for you. Build respectful, empathetic parent communication and to support appropriate child centered parenting practices.
– Increase their self-awareness about personal beliefs, values, and biases regarding high-conflict relationships and parenting roles.
– Build their knowledge regarding power and control and high conflict.
– Learn alternative parenting styles and their impact on children.
– Develop the facilitation skills specific to delivering the Caring Families program.
– Develop the knowledge and skills for effective team functioning within the Caring Families program.